The Caravan Project is the trading name of Drumchapel Caravan Project, a co-operative registered as a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO), charity number: SC039952.
Becoming a member of our co-operative
Any organisation operating in the north west area of Glasgow who supports our aims can apply to become a member. Once a member, organisations can make referrals and nominate an individual to act as a trustee.
To become a member, please complete a membership form , it will be considered at the next Trustees meeting.
As of August 2014, our trustees are:
- Annemarie Cairney (Secretary); St. Claire’s Parent and Teacher Council
- Roberta Hughes; Stonedyke Neighbourhood Centre
- May Ingles (Treasurer); Tenant Managed Homes Drumchapel
- Robert Macklin; G15 Youth Project
- Margaret Nisbet (Chairperson); Glasgow Housing Association
- Nicola Reside; Antonine Primary School
Our most recent Annual Report and Impact Report contains information on our most recent achievements and our Independently Examined Accounts provide information on how we spent the money donated to us.
The charity trustees are supported by a Project Manager and a seasonal Driver.