How to Apply
Before applying for a holiday, its best to determine if you are eligible, our criteria is listed below:
- Do you live in the Glasgow area?
- Have you not had a holiday in two years and don’t have any other opportunity to go on holiday this year?
- Are you on a low income?
- Are you facing challenging circumstances (e.g. are you a carer, out of work, have someone in your family with a disability or just finding life tough?
- Can you pay for the holiday in full at least one month before it starts?
If you have answered yes to all of these questions, you can apply for a holiday with us.
How do I apply?
To apply for a holiday you have 2 options:
- Get in touch with your local caravan representative from one of our partner projects .They will provide you with more information and help you complete your application form.
- If there is not a local representative in your local area you can complete a self referral form. You will need to provide the name of a professional who can verify your personal circumstances.
What happens once I apply:
- Your application will be considered by a sub-group.
- If you meet the criteria you may be awarded a holiday. There is often more requests than there are holidays so those who need them most are granted a holiday.
- You will be informed by the sub-group if you are successful. If you have not been allocated a holiday you will be placed on our waiting list.
- Once allocated a holiday, your caravan representative will get in touch and help you complete Form B. You will have to provide your caravan representative with your deposit of £50.
- If for any reason you cancel your holiday you will lose your holiday.
For more information please contact us on 0141 482 9604 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org