How to Apply
Before applying for a holiday, its best to determine if you are eligible, our criteria is listed below:
- Do you live in the Glasgow area?
- Have you not had a holiday in two years and don’t have any other opportunity to go on holiday this year?
- Are you on a low income?
- Are you facing challenging circumstances (e.g. are you a carer, out of work, have someone in your family with a disability or just finding life tough?
- Can you pay for the holiday in full at least one month before it starts?
If you have answered yes to all of these questions, you can apply for a holiday with us.
How do I apply?
To apply for a holiday you have 2 options:
- Get in touch with your local caravan representative from one of our partner projects .They will provide you with more information and help you complete your application form. Contact us at email@example.com for an up to date list of partner projects.
- If there is not a local representative in your local area you can complete a self referral form. You will need to provide the name of a professional who can verify your personal circumstances. Download the form below:
What happens once I apply:
- Your application will be considered by a sub-group.
- If you meet the criteria you may be awarded a holiday. There is often more requests than there are holidays so those who need them most are granted a holiday.
- You will be informed by the sub-group if you are successful. If you have not been allocated a holiday you will be placed on our waiting list.
- Once allocated a holiday, your caravan representative will get in touch and help you complete Form B . You will have to provide your caravan representative with your deposit of £50.
- If for any reason you cancel your holiday you will lose your holiday.
For more information please contact us on 0141 482 9604 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org